Home is where the heart is … goes the saying and it holds true for all of us. Be it at the end of a long day or early in the morning, we look forward to being at our own home. ‘
Home’ is the place where you feel in control and properly oriented in space & time, it is a predicable & secure place. In the words of poet Robert Frost ” Home is the place that when you have to go there, they have to take you in.”. In short, “Home” is the primary connection between you & the rest of the world.
For all people, home is the center of the world and a place of order that contrasts with the chaos elsewhere. When asked to draw a picture of “Where you live”, children & adolescents worldwide invariably center their drawing around the home, making it the anchor for everything else.
An individual’s home is where one seeks Comfort, solace ( a place where there is no judgment ) and good memories with family. Because our home is so important to, we are always worried about securing it from the evil eyes or negative energies surrounding us.
So, some tips to follow : -
- Light Lamps & Diyas: Light Lamps , Diyas and incense at home each morning and evening. This acts as a cleanser, shooing away the negativity or any evil eye.
- Lemon drives away Negative energy : To show away negative energy , place lemon in a glass of water. This water needs to be changed every Saturday. This must be done religiously every week.
- Meditate frequently : Clear your mind. To do so, meditate for at least 15-20 minutes in a day. Chanting mantras also helps calm the mind. A clear mind can help do wonders plus they are known to infuse positivity & good energy in the surrounding
- Wind Chimes in House : Use wind chimes as the tinkling bells helps to break negative energy patterns and help the positive energy to flow easily.
- Laugh it off: Laughter is not only the best medicine for sickness but it is very effective tool for clearing negative energy. JOY is the highest vibration there is, so it works beautifully for cancelling our negative energies. So, pull up some funny video on YouTube to watch or watch some family comedy Movie or serial in T.V. like “ Tarak Mehta ka Ulta Chashma” or “Bhabhi ji Ghar par hain” etc..
- Counter Stress: Stress is a part of everyday life, but if it is ongoing and you do nothing to diffuse it. With relaxation, exercise, dance, art, a fun activity or meaning connections, you will be more susceptible to discordant lower energies attaching to you. Do you best to make rest, relaxation, a healthy diet and laughter – a priority, even for 5 minutes a day to keep you ENERGY STRONG.