Build a showpiece in as little as a weekend for your house. Our comprehensive guidelines are here to support, whether you choose a DIY technique or a professional's touch, full-wall horizontal or plank-height vertical wall construction.
A vertical plank orientation can be used to build a completely special accent wall that is a different take on the theme of the wainscot. Or, create a fully modern takeover of the wall. For this easy DIY project that you will love for years, vertical wood-look Amulya Mica laminate is perfect.
- Secure that you have the resources you need.
- CAULK GUN
- 100% SILICONE ADHESIVE CAULK
- UTILITY KNIFE
- STUD FINDER (ELECTRONIC)
- CARPENTER'S LEVEL OR LASER LEVEL
- CHALK LINE
- 18 GAUGE BRAD NAIL GUN
- SAFETY GLASSES
- DUST MASK
- SCREW GUN OR DRILL DRIVER
- TAPE MEASURE AND PENCIL
- STEP LADDER
- UNICLIC APPROPRIATE TAPPING BLOCK
- PULL BAR
- SAW FOR CUTTING PLANKS
- PRY BAR
- BRAD NAILS
- DRYWALL SCREWS
- PAINTERS TAPE
- MOLDINGS (TO FRAME OUT ACCENT WALL)
- PREPARE YOUR WALLS.
To ensure you can turn your wall, here's a condensed checklist:
- To calculate the square feet, multiply the wall's length by the length of the plank. Subtract the area around which you would mount some windows or doors.
- For incorrect cuts, order an extra 10 percent.
- You would also want to limit the installation to an overall length of 40 feet and a maximum height of one plank.
- As used in climate-controlled (35-65 percent RH and 60-85 ° F) indoor installations only, laminate is sufficient for a vertical, dry accent wall. It is not ideal for sloping walls, floors, or couches.
- Only primed or painted drywall should be the desired assembly wall. Do not install directly over paneling or wallpaper.
- Remove both the foundation and the trim from the accent wall and use the stud finder tool to identify the wall studs.
- Acclimate the unopened substance in the space where it is to be installed for at least 48 hours, lying flat.
- Start The New Walls Install.
- It is as easy as following the comprehensive directions and diagrams found in our installation guide to convert your space with a vertical accent wall.
- Leave a 3/16' space between any walls adjacent to it.
- To the back of each plank, add the silicone adhesive caulk.
- By angling the tongue into the groove and wiggling in place, suit extra planks.
- Install trim over the top edge while completing a wainscoting look.
- Finish the baseboard of your choosing by mounting it.
For any queries call us at 18002331488 (Toll-Free No,) or mail us at email@example.com & just click on 'where to buy' link below to find Amulya Mica Store near you.