Build a showpiece in as little as a weekend for your house. Our comprehensive guidelines are here to support, whether you choose a DIY technique or a professional's touch, full-wall horizontal or plank-height vertical wall construction.
Sideways for more chances
A horizontal arrangement of planks will offer either a contemporary or rustic look in either a shiplap effect or pallet wood plank wall form. A smoother, less earth-toned laminate looks chic when taking the nation to your home with an irregular board arrangement style.
- Secure that you have the resources you need.
- CAULK GUN
- 100% SILICONE ADHESIVE CAULK
- UTILITY KNIFE
- STUD FINDER (ELECTRONIC)
- CARPENTER'S LEVEL OR LASER LEVEL
- CHALK LINE
- 18 GAUGE BRAD NAIL GUN
- SAFETY GLASSES
- DUST MASK
- SCREW GUN OR DRILL DRIVER
- TAPE MEASURE AND PENCIL
- STEP LADDER
- UNICLIC APPROPRIATE TAPPING BLOCK
- PULL BAR
- SAW FOR CUTTING PLANKS
- PRY BAR
- BRAD NAILS
- DRYWALL SCREWS
- PAINTERS TAPE
- MOLDINGS (TO FRAME OUT ACCENT WALL)
- PREPARE YOUR WALLS.
To ensure you can turn your wall, here's a condensed checklist:
- Measure the wall area's length and width to calculate the overall area. For incorrect cuts, order an extra 10 percent.
- As used in climatically regulated (35-65 percent RH and 60-85 ° F) indoor installations only, laminate is ideal for an accent wall. It is not ideal for partitions, ceilings, or sofas that are sloping.
- Only primed or painted drywall should be the desired assembly wall. Do not install directly over paneling or wallpaper.
- Remove the baseboards from the accent wall and use the stud finder instrument to identify the wall studs.
- Acclimate the unopened substance in the space where it is to be installed for at least 48 hours, lying flat.
- Start the New Walls Install.
- It is as easy as following the comprehensive directions and diagrams found in our installation guide to convert your space with a horizontal accent wall.
- Leave a 3/16' space between any walls adjacent to it.
- To the back of each plank, add the silicone adhesive caulk.
- By angling the tongue into the groove and wiggling in place, suit extra planks.
- To build a square end per instruction, detach the short-end tongue.
- Build a more realistic appearance with 8 to 12 inches of joint "stagger". Stop allowing the alignment of plank ends.
- Finish the baseboard of your choosing by mounting it.
For any queries call us at 18002331488 (Toll Free No,) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org & just click on 'where to buy' link below to find Amulya Mica Store near you.