WPC means Wood Plastic Composite. PVC means polymerization of vinyl chloride.
Obviously, going just by the name one cannot conclude which is a better choice between WPC and PVC Board. Thus, this blog by Amulya Mica, India’s fastest growing laminate brand summarizes all information related to WPC and PVC for the understanding of the end-users. Amulya Mica manufactures supplies and exports both WPC sheets and PVC laminates.
Wood Plastic Composite (WPC)
WPC is a hybrid composite material noted for its molding ability to any shape and size. It is primarily composed of plastic fiber and natural wood. WPC manufacturers in India confirm addition of sawdust, wood flour, bamboo, peanut hulls, pulp, and unused woodworking materials in the same.
Advantages of using WPC confirm Amulya Mica, one of the leading WPC Board Manufacturers in India:
- WPC is both moisture and rot-resistant.
- Environment-friendly, non-corrosive, antibacterial and anti-warping.
- WPC does not require surface coating. It thereby saves cost and time.
- WPC Sheets can be customized with print and texture.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to maintain.
- Cutting, nailing, drilling and finishing possible with standard carpentry tools.
Polymerization of Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
PVC is a durable long lasting material widely used in the building, transport, packaging, electrical and healthcare sector for its versatile usability. Its wide popularity and acceptance are due to its fire and water resistance ability. Colored PVC board is presently being used as a substitute for wood, metal, glass, concrete, and clay in many applications.
Advantages of using PVC confirm Amulya Mica, a top-ranking PVC manufacturer in India:
- Technical advantages - abrasion resistance, lightweight, mechanical strength, and toughness.
- Easy to process and long-lasting.
- High clarity, organoleptic properties, and less carbon footprint.
- Fully recyclable and non-toxic.
- Cost-effective meeting all international standards of safety.
- Thoroughly tested and most researched plastic.
The final decision of whether to opt for WPC or PVC depends on the purpose of your usage. Cost must also be considered as a deciding factor when choosing between WPC and PVC. For further doubts and clarifications regarding WPC and PVC usage, please feel to get in touch with the Amulya Mica team.
For any queries call us at 18002331488 (Toll Free No,) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org & just click on 'where to buy' link below to find Amulya Mica Store near you.