Combining wood flour/wood fiber and thermoplastics such as PE, PP, or PVC are typical materials provided by WPC or Wood Plastic Composites. It also includes chemical additives that are transparent. Although certain chemicals are detectable, such as mineral fillers and pigments.
The additives apply to the mixture of polymer and wood flour and help establish optimum manufacturing conditions. There are also advantages that WPC boards have. WPC in India can be sourced from reputed suppliers.
Here are the main advantages of the WPC:
- Durability: WPC demonstrates outstanding advantages. It is water-resistant, moth-proof, and has the features of anti-cracking and anti-UV rays. In contrast with the wood board, this board is much sturdier. It will last between 25 and 35 years. Wood boards are good looking, but they don't last long. During hot summers, frigid winters, and wet springs, wood gets faded, splintered, and twisted. WPC does not degrade, rust, or corrode, in contrast.
- Environment-friendly: WPC is made of and has no toxic additives applied to plastic and wood flour. The EO class, which is the most scrupulous environmental standard, lists its environmental efficiency. Also after use, it can be recycled. The WPC has all the signs of environmental growth and green friendliness.
- Low maintenance costs: The WPC has very low maintenance costs. It does not take much consideration to be moth-proof and water-proof. The Indian WPC board is also produced in several colors. Therefore, unlike in the case of standard construction material, it does not require staining or decoration. You can paint it at a later point if you wish. It is also pest prone, meaning there would be no need to repair WPC boards that are uneven, decaying, or insect-damaged.
- Property of fire retardation: During the manufacturing phase, flame retardant chemicals are applied to the WPC. It is also non-flammable. It is also very safe and safe stuff.
- Toughness and strength: One may note that wooden boards are prone to cracking with time. WPC boards do not exhibit cracking, however, and are solid and durable. They can have heavy pressure to bear.
- Low cost: The WPC board may be generated to any duration desired by the client. In the long term, it is less expensive than the pure wood board.
- Safety: WPC boards are splinter-free and slip-resistant relative to conventional construction materials such as timber, making the house clean and comfortable for children and pets.
- Addition of value: When you use WPC for fencing, decking, etc. the market value of your house is significantly improved. When you try to sell your house, this is a huge help. In India, visit the WPC maker.
- Wide choice of colors: WPC provides a wide choice of colors, including typical wood colors and textures.
- Cuts costs: Timber can seem like cheaper material in the short term. But in the long term, since it avoids sealing and washing costs, the WPC performs cheaper. In the long term, wood has the potential to warp and splinter.
For any queries call us at 18002331488 (Toll Free No,) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org & just click on 'where to buy' link below to find Amulya Mica Store near you.